Founded in 2008, ILAND green technologies SA (hereafter referred to as ILAND) offers ‘turnkey’ packs of generators (no specific prior installation required) and integrated solutions in the sphere of solar systems and technology (awnings, solar pack for mobility, etc.). ILAND has based its product development research on the needs of professionals generally using fuel generators in their activities electric hammer drill, on the definition of rural electrification projects in emerging countries, as well as on experiences from outdoor activities such as expeditions and explorations. Our product has found a natural use in security and rescue situations without access to electrical networks, such as civil defense, army, police, etc.
The iLAND Team:
- Daniele Oppizzi : CEO
- Richard Tille : Europe Market development
- Najoua Afkir : Back Office Director
- Garance Deschenaux : Executive assistant
- Céline Fischer : Executive assistant
- Sylvain Oppizzi : Production assistant
- Sergio Lopes : Product development assistant
- Théo Gallandat : internship
- Bertrand Pinon : Event Communications
- OEM of ILAND:
ILAND produces customized solar modules and intergrated small jackhammer products for product designers and standalone applications.
Thanks to its exclusive partnership with FLEXCELL, ILAND has developed its own patents for its products. ILAND develops solutions forits clients from FLEXCELL cells or from technology developed by itself.
Our OEM modules are unbreakable, since they do not content any glass, thin, flexible, lightweight and resistant to extreme weather conditions, both in terms of temperature and solar radiation.
Thank to these specific characteristics, the solar modules can be integrated into a wide range of applications, such as wireless electronics, roads signs, emergency systems or consumer products, such as sunshades or handbags.
Our OEM systems are unbreakable and resistant to extreme weather conditions (military standards).
Thank to these specific characteristics, the OEM systems can be integrated into a wide range of applications, such as wireless electronics, roads signs, emergency systems or consumer products, such as sunshades or handbags.
Are you developing a new solar product? Don’t hesitate to contact us ! We offer you design assistance and technical support for the integration of our modules into your product.
The following information must be taken into consideration when designing your product :
Dimensions of our OEM modules
- rectangular shape
- width : a few centimetres up to 350 centimeters
- length: up to a few meters
- The active width defines the voltage ouput of the module (approx. 0.60 V / cm)
- The active length defines the current output of the module (approx. 10 mA/cm)
- Possible connection in series or in parallel to match the power and voltage requirements!
- Power of OEM modules is 50-65W/m2
- Basic price between 5 and 10,000 EUR for pre-study design
- and next steps costs based on the importance of the project
- Stages of the pre-study
- Study design of photovoltaic cells (the overall feasibility study, power calculation, feasibility study based on technologies available on the market, calculating costs for the production (if necessary) of cells, reporting).
- Needs assessment in electronic control and possible storage units (power calculation, looking for optimal solutions, assessing the costs of any new development report).
- Study of the ergonomics aspects of the project (integration of modules, electronics, batteries in a product integrated into the product requested by the client, developing preliminary solutions for the customer, report).
- Project budget and deadlines