As you might have already done a review of the most recommended 3d PRINTERS and also found the best 3 D Printer for the money you wish to spend, now it important for you to know which is the best 3d printer software . But first let us understand the purpose of a 3 D Printer Software and how to choose the best 3 D Printer software.
What Is The Purpose Of a 3 D Printer Software
A 3 D Printer Slicer Software runs on a computer to interpret a 3 D File of STL, M3F or OBJ type and cuts the object as per the file in many horizontal layers. These layers then project a set path which the print head can follow line by line and layer by layer. So, basically if follows these simple steps:
1. More or less it creates a tool path on the basis of the STL file specifications.
2. It will then create a percentage of infill to save the 3 D printing time and material0.
3. It also creates a more or less tool path on the basis of the STL file specifications.
4. It will also create a percentage of infill to save on the 3 D printing time as well as its material.
5. It will finally also construct the support if necessary to correct the point of required geometry and after it is finished, these supports will be removed automatically.
If you are using the right software, you will notice that you will not encounter any misprint or run into generic 3 D printing issues best 3d printer for the money .
How to Know Which 3 D Printing Software to Use
When you are looking for the best 3 D printer slicer software, there are many factors to consider.
1. Speed: The STL import speed may not be very important but when you have complicated files on a slow computer, it might be really useful.
2. View: When you are looking for a good software, keep in mind that it should quickly and efficiently turn and zoom to any point of your 3 D model to give you a good look when you wish.
3. Repair: If there are any concerns in the printing process, it should be able to give you an indication of the same and repair them automatically as well.
4. Flexibility: One needs to keep in mind how difficult it may be for beginners and experts. And also if you can get the history of any modifications made, and of your files, and are you able to make changes easily.
5. Estimates: You should be able to know the duration of the print and the material used by the printer.
6. Price: The cost of the software always matters. You can also get some free software and this can save some cost for you.
7. Customer Support: Do check if you can get online support and if you are able to discuss your concerns with fellow users.
Last but not the least also know which filament to use for your printer. You can also get sometimes cheap filament for 3d printer [INFO] on the internet. But keep in mind that you also need a good quality of filament as it will affect your final product.